Frequently Asked Questions
HOW WILL WE RECEIVE OUR IMAGES?
- Your images will be given in high resolution by disc/USB. You will also be able to view your wedding or portrait session online through via a special web link. Printing rights are provided so you can showcase your images as necessary.
HOW MANY IMAGES DO YOU DELIVER?
- Each shoot varies; however, an average wedding delivers 400+ images.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET OUR IMAGES?
- Your images will be edited and returned to you within 6-8 weeks.
DO YOU BACK UP OUR IMAGES?
- Absolutely. Once I return from your wedding or portrait session, your event is saved twice, on two separate hard drives. Your memories are safe and sound!
CAN WE BOOK YOU FOR OUR DESTINATION WEDDING/ENGAGEMENT OR PORTRAIT?
- Yes! I love to travel for clients. On destination projects, I explore the city/country during my stay. These images are an added bonus so you remember not only your event, but the culture and landscapes of where you traveled.
HOW MUCH TIME IS NEEDED FOR FAMILY AND BRIDAL PHOTOS?
- Your best bet is to put aside 1.5-2 hours of shooting time. If weddings run late, the portion of the day that takes the hit are your portraits, particularly if there is traveling time. A little extra time never hurts.
WHAT IS AN "A DAY WITH" VS A STANDARD ENGAGEMENT SESSION?
- A standard engagement session is typically 1-2 hours at one location. A "A Day WITH" session is roughly 6 hours. The couple picks one activity they enjoy doing or perhaps something they have never done before. We build a day around your activity and go to a few locations to shoot. It gives you the unique opportunity to get creative. Want to take a hot air ballon ride? Maybe you prefer to jump off cliffs? I'm there for all of it. You'll be able to look back on an eventful day which will bring great stories to tell your family.
DO YOU CHARGE FOR A SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER?
- All of the collection wedding packages include an assistant photographer. The second photographer will cover the groom getting ready in the morning while I cover the bride. We meet at the ceremony or first look location and cover the rest of the day together.
If you have any questions please send your inquiry to info(at)michaelrousseau.ca